pumpgraphA Javascript object to generate interactive graphs of working parameters of a pump or a pump family, where you can choose a working point and verify working parameters in the selected configuration.

I followed the partial refactoring of this project when it was a Java applet, adding interpolation, antialiasing and a custom html renderer, and I’ve recently ported it to JavaScript, to obtain a better compatibiliy with desktop and mobile browsers.



This portale2is the web portal for managing attendance of the group I worked for (until January 2014) .


Written in VB.NET, alas (I didn’t use C# yet), its functions was initially to manage the master data of the full work crew, presence surveying, exceptions, reporting, forecasts for holidays/permits/absences, the allocation of people in the projects, the counts of business costs and revenues.

Then I added the ability to manage orders, quotations and invoices for all projects of the group. A final addition was the management of certain business assets (cars, mainly) . There was so much else to add, that was expected during the creation of databases, but I’ve been assigned to other tasks so that the the system has been left quite unfinished.

As someone has already pointed out, the graphics is horrible! I know, it is true , as I have written elsewhere on this site I write code, and I have absolutely no eye for graphics, for color schemes and for all that is “aesthetics” in general, so I just put a couple of background colors for the different sections of the menu and order and nothing else.

Subsequently, for “fun” I created TNGClient: a dedicated client for Android, and the related web service.

Oh, and, always for fun, I ported TNGClient to iPhone.


filiali_ttA beast that show in a almost human-readable way a huge quantity of data downloaded from VTAM and CICS datasets of Sanpaolo bank.

You ask the software for a particular branch: it takes terminal and xid tables, physical and logical units, router and server locations, and show a report with the branch details.


Filiali was originally written in Borland C almost 7 years ago, with HLLAPI interface to 3270 emulator to get data from host. From then, it has been rewritten many times in Visual Basic, first with data downloaded from host by a night job and stored on sequential file, then on Access databases, then I’ve written a client-server version to solve the concurrent access to Access files and finally I ported it to ASP with Oracle databases.